Quote:
enemies resistant to attacks some rare times

The existence of proper feedback received from a direct hit may be questionable at times but the player's attacks are never "resisted." Aside from that comment, though, I pretty much agree with what you say.

@spike: I do agree with much of the criticism in this thread. 80% of it is good advice. I had very little control over the design of this game but it is a fact that I did question it at times. At the least I remember agreeing with Rondidon when he said the dialogue should be trigger based rather than a looping track, and I remember telling you to streamline your levels and apply lots of invisible blocks to optimize and smooth the player's movement.

I have also taken responsibility for the last two big problems, the AI and the collision, but that was an innocent lack of ability than anything else. Honestly, I was led into believing that the GS collision code actually worked, and when I realized it really didn't, I personally fretted a lot about it and I always looked for ways to improve it. I rewrote the player's movement code multiple times to streamline it as best I could, and although I now have the ability to actually perfect it, the greater part of the GRUNTS code is more than a year old and at the time of writing I simply didn't have that ability.

Anyway those are my two cents.

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!