Oh, sPIKe. Where to begin?

First, I'm pretty sure that maybe after some time, when you've calmed down, you may regret some of what you wrote, and then wish to edit it all out. I'll quote you in the following, but I'll remove it if you actually decide to edit your previous post. Just let me know (via PM), alright?

As a disclaimer, I haven't played the game. Whoops. In turn, I'll only comment on your post.

~~~

Quote:
truth be told, you get PLENTY of information what to do in the game, hints to where the story will go from here.

You may feel this way, but understand that people may need different amounts of hints. Not only that, but also keep in mind that you're the one who created the game. Obviously, you'll need less information and hints, and things that may seem like totally clear hints to you may end up as cryptic nonsense for anyone else.
If this piece of criticism comes up more than once (and actually even then), this should be a sign for you to think of ways to fix that. Add more hints that only play after a certain while, perhaps?

Quote:
furthermore the game was not developed to be bad.

I really doubt no "real" project was ever intentionally designed to be bad. This should be no excuse, then. I also don't think anyone implied this.

Quote:
the mistkae here is that NONE of you (well, maybe one or two of you) cared to read the wiki. i packed in three links to the wiki for you to read before playing the game, and you didnt care.

But that doesn't make it their fault. The job of a gamedesigner nowadays includes explaining the game. Yeah, that wasn't done in the Atari-days, but who cares? It is done nowadays, so it is expected. And why not? It's good practice, and it helps the player. Expecting them to read a wiki of all things isn't the way to go. Its great if you have one, and its a neat way for people to find out more - but it shouldn't be mandatory.

The same criticism can be applied to some other Indiegames out there (terraria comes to mind), and it's equally as bad there. It is also a common point of criticism for those games.

If it is true that your final version is so much better and has so many bugfixes, then why don't you update your demo? As you've seen here, it is used as an indicator to the quality of the full game. And since you're planning to use it as a demo for all other episodes, too, it is in your best interest to absolutely blow them away with your demo. It must be polished, it must be exciting, and it must be self-explanatory (be honest, how often do you read manuals, wikis or tutorials when playing the demo of a game? I never do that).

Listen, I'm not saying anything about the game here, because, again, I haven't played it. I'm really just observing from the sidelines here. I don't think you've improved your situation with your last post - quite the contrary, it makes you look childish, and, as Blattsalat puts it, pathetic, too.
Do you really feel the need to blame the customer/player in such a way? I mean, you cannot honestly think that accusing your customers (!) to be dumb and without a brain could ever be considered a good idea.

I don't feel like "bashing", and I do hope this post doesn't come across like it, since it is not intended to be. Just, you know, my two cents on this situation as it appears to me right now.
Carry on.

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!