obvisously you all didnt understand what i said. let me quote that for you:

Quote:
i apreciate tis thread. i really do. it shows me where to go as a developer and as a desiger.

Quote:
because of that i havent made it clear enough.

so there it is. i already told you that i havent made it clear enough. is it really so hard to understand me? and to tell you the truth, i am as calm as one can be, in fact there is zero emotion towards this thread for me at the moment.
you all get lost in the bashing, which is fine but none of you ever took the time to actually sit back, let it all sink in and then think about it again.
i do. thats why i have so much time between my posts.

i got e-mails from three customers today. they are forum users and bought the game, read the thread and actually found the time to offer constructive criticsim instead of just bashing out emotions. and while their points are similar to some of the more often read points here, they were presented in a helpful and calm manner.

the point is, i am not oblivious to the issues with the game. that would be silly. i am also not ignoring any of you. that would also be silly. i am however too nice of a person. and yes, that does sound silly, but its true. i am the kind of guy who rather lives with a buggy enemy code than ask his coder who charged me wayyyyyyyy to little for his work to re-write it.
i am the guy who sits down and writes a wiki so that everyone has enough help at understanding the game and the quest only to be yelled at because some people chose not to read it.
i am the guy who sits here, calmly responding to posts full of rage and emotion instead of just ignoring you all like some of you do so well.

so pray tell me dear people, what actually are you mad about? blattsalat is mad at the general indie situation and found an ideal target in me and my game. fine. but the rest of you? where exactly is your problem? because you all hate grunts obviously, some even for reasons that dont apply to the game anyway but nobody made it clear what you want now? do you even want anything? because clearly nobody of you bought the game, so the bugfixing patch that will come eventually doesnt concern you. most people here havent even played the game so where is your problem exactly?
is it that you just like to bash other people? and if so, why? nobody here cares about my game obviously. but you all bash without even knowing why.

excuse me for not taking most of you guys seriously at all...

ps.: error: no it doesnt. dont worry^^ and who said i dont update my demo? i havent updated it YET, true but that doesnt mean that i wont ever...
pps.: redeemer: i listen to you all the time. sometimes i just cant do some things.

Last edited by sPlKe; 07/25/11 22:24.