Quote:
and to tell you the truth, i am as calm as one can be, in fact there is zero emotion towards this thread for me at the moment.

If that is true, it turns the quotes

Quote:
is that i simply expect too much from my customers. i expect them to actually think for a second before they start playing. i expect them to read the provided information and just think about what the game delivers. that is the biggest mistake i made. i made the mistake of thinking my customers actually have a brain.

which are implying that you think very, very lowly of your customers (accusing them of "not having a brain", even) from a regrettable and stupid act done in the heat of the moment to an absolutely baffling statement that speaks so highly of disrespect and outright arrogance that it's sickening.

I agree mostly with Blattsalat. While it's probably true that bad games may damage the "indie"-label (which is pretty nebulous anyhow), I don't think that this has been the case here, as this game doesn't seem to be popular in the sense of it being discussed everywhere.

Alpha_strike, you may be right in that some of these comments speak of bitterness or jealousy. This doesn't change at all that most of the criticism brought up here is fair, and as such, those posts still hold value (much value, even, as criticism is a valuable good).
Is it, however, really unfair to hold free hobby projects to a different standard as commercial products that are sold? At the very least, I'd expect the latter to work*.

* - not saying that grunts does not work - again, I haven't played it.

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!