@alpha: I am not criticizing that they made a game, nor am i criticizing that the game is not perfect or has tons of bugs and flaws.
I am criticizing that he SELLs it the way its right now . And frankly i dont care if its EA or icevalk, this aint ok to me. But i am repeating myself here.
The difference between a work in progress and the comments towards it is the fact that its work in progress and not a finished product.
The state this game is now is the one its sold!

@Joozey:
1.) I would never charge you anything before you get what your asked for. Taking more time or less is a matter of the case, but no official statement about bugfixes on the website, not stoping the sales till a working version is up and ready,....
Dont tell me that if you ordered some kind of model, got only the mesh but not the skin and no comment from the modeler and you already paid for it, that this would be "fine" for you. Nor would you accept the refuse of rework from the modeler if something doesnt fit your needs.

2.) Respect: statements like "too dumb customers", "i am too nice to ask my coder to fix stuff" and "we might fix that in the second episode", do not create any respect on my side either.
The comments from me might be harsh but none of this stuff is made up.
I have not started this to make him like me nor to get his respect. This is all about how to treat your customers with respect.

3.) why to change: he does not have to change anything. But this wont help him sell more since all of the people who played the demo wont buy the game anymore. And all the users that bought games like grunts (its just one of many) will begin to avoid indie labeled games because we aint very customer oriented. I dont have to like that, do I?

Its easy to label someting as rant or jelousy or whatever if you dont want to hear whats said.

But on the other hand, the easy path seems to be the path to pick here.
And franky I hope that I am not the only one here that doeant agree with that.

cheers

Models, Textures and Levels at:
http://www.blattsalat.com/
portfolio:
http://showcase.blattsalat.com/