Quote:
Please name 3 AAA titles released this year with obvious and none playable main game mechanic + that did not got fixed.

I can't name any games this year or even three for that matter, but I can list both Fallout 3 and Oblivion off the top of my head. Both games had lots of issues that are really unacceptable considering the game's ultimate presentation. Ultimately this didn't deter both games from racking up enormous sales, but there are plenty of complainers out there...

Quote:
According to Redeemer he knew about those issues (if you bother reading all the posts before posting yourself), he was in charge of it and he did not fix it.

Also remember that I tried my hardest to fix it but ultimately failed due to a lack of ability, not a lack of passion/ambition/drive like you said. Maybe that sounds a little defensive (and of course it doesn't make a difference in the game's ultimate presentation) but I don't like being labelled as someone who only gives a half-assed effort...

Quote:
Grunts would be dead, forgotten and in a few months another user would release the same kind of game, because nobody cares enough to tell him his honest oppinion and that its not ok to sell unfinished and bug infested games

Me and spike are actually grateful for the honest feedback and I will begin R&D on a new custom built collision system soon, as well as a patch for both the demo and the retail version. So thanks again. laugh

EDIT: Had something to say about Jibb's post:
Originally Posted By: JibbSmart
I liked the visual style, but soon found myself wondering if it should've been abandoned on the grounds that it's impractical for the type of game it is. It is good design for a player to be able to tell one place from another at a glance.

I wonder if for the next episode we introduced color into the Uroboros? Not too many colors, just the standard EGA palette. It wouldn't hurt the style much at all and would allow spike to create more interesting scenes, like weird digital forests and stuff...

Last edited by Redeemer; 07/26/11 23:45.

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!