@majority of thread posts:

- hmm, well i played grunts, the demo atleast, i didnt have much movement problems on my end actually, seemed ok.

- the style is ok but repetitive and useless after a while, i really think you can add colours, dont go colouring the whole game now but it could be used for contrast of important geometry or setting the mood.

- i got lost a few places i wont lie and as Julz [jibb but i prefer julz grin ] said, i didnt have much motivation to finish anything, felt like i was playing it for the sake of playing it

- is it worth selling? well i really dont know, the devs seem to put alot of work in, silly for them to start a thread about increasing the price though, makes no sense in any way but if they can get the game interesting to play through then i dont see why they shouldnt sell, again, i didnt get any movement errors

- hate alot of the responses i'm seeing from the devs though:
"we tried" , "brainless customers" , "aim better to kill whatever"

honestly i know what its like to be riddled with faulty systems but at the end of the day, noone cares for you, the dev, they care for the project, if so many people are complaining then simply fix it or have you given up on yourself and decided that gruntz is dead? if not, then i dont see why you cant revise both the game and the demo and reupload it.