Originally Posted By: HeelX
Seriously. I would like to know what makes Fallout 3 comparable with Grunts. I played Fallout 3 a year ago (after my PS3 patched it to the latest version) and I had no troubles and I enjoyed every buck that I spent on it. Never got a game like that for that price. It is really outstanding.

Would I be mistaken in my understanding that you played it on your PS3? I was speaking of the PC version, which is a really unstable piece of garbage. There have been numerous counts of random crashes, big memory leaks, and gameplay bugs, and having owned and played both this game and Oblivion on a very recently built, top-of-the-line, and stable computer I can testify to all of these problems. Like I said though these things certainly didn't harm sales...

Quote:
- hate alot of the responses i'm seeing from the devs though:
"we tried" , "brainless customers" , "aim better to kill whatever"

I don't approve of the second statement, but the third statement was a valid explanation for a bug that just doesn't exist. I wholly agree that all the real bugs need to be fixed, and if you have been reading all of the posts, you will see that we are both happy to get the honest feedback and to fix the bugs. So I don't understand what you're complaining about at this point...

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!