Hey AdrianX

Here's the link to the download:

http://www.accessphenomenon.com/zelda.zip

The camera in that download/demo is very different to the code I first posted but can't go back and edit The code for the camera in that demo is the same as the one I'm using in Axys. I'm gonna release a small Axys demo for the A6 contest this month so hopefully it'll be on Acknex Unlimited as a learning resource, the code will be viewable so if you ever get the time to scour through some 50,000 lines of code (10,000 in the player action wdl), you can see a very messy but excellent working movement script, that contains attack combos, attacking whilst jumping and a few cool hurt anims, where Axys kinda flies back onto the ground and flips up. You'll be able to fight enemies and stuff. You gotta see it to know how cool it is, but if I could do the whole thing over again I would make it as much like Zelda as I could, with a vast array of weapons and gadgets and a really cool character with tons of animations that could do a whole load of moves. It wont be code like this that can be copied and used freely in your own project unfortunately, but it'll be there to learn from and understand how to achieve a movement script like that.