You are alive! I thought the only reason for you being constantly on "In Game: Deus Ex" on steam was because you died from playing too much D:

I love it so far, and now that i've fixed my laptop, it's actually running super smooth all the time with high settings, which makes it even more enjoyable.

The freedom of solving certain situations is great indeed. I try to sneak, but even then you have lots of opportunities. Do you know them out one by one, do you lure them to a specific position so you can take a different route that they've blocked, do you hack that terminal to deactivate cameras and bots, or do you enable bots so they kill your enemies, etc.

It feels like playing Deus Ex 1 again, with all the good elements from 2, which is awesome for me.

I do hacking a lot. It gets very very easy later on if you skill out everything. I usually have 10-20 nuke and stop worms with me just in case, but you rarely need them. But i like it, after hacking hundrets of time, you are happy it gets easier, so you still can hack everything you see to actually get experience points, even if that computer just contains useless emails heh.

So yeah getting rewarded for different actions is really nice, it keeps the game entertaining. I also enjoy all the small side quests and how they can affect certain things.

My Blog

"Tag und Nacht schrei ich mich heiser,
Wind weht alle Worte fort,
Tag und Nacht schrei ich mein Krähenwort!"

Subway To Sally - Krähenkönig