This is a topic that brings up alot of controversy in the gaming world, nothing feels more horrible than playing a game and having some random hacker jump in and start raining death unto you, your team and well.. everyone, at those moments you pray for a kick button to save the day, which, it sometimes does.

For each of those moments where you get saved by the kick function, theres an equally upsetting moment when youre innocently playing a game and you get kicked because someone didnt like you or thought you were hacking.

So for scion i want to put some thought behind it, based on your experience, what do you think the best way of handling vote kicks are ?

Theres a few methods that i know of:

- majority vote, aslong as >50 percent of votes say yes, the kick goes through but the problem with this is, if 5 people vote and 3 say yes, this doesnt necessarily mean that the majority says yes because others just may not have voted, which bring us to....

- everyone needs to vote in order for a kick to go through, this seems ok but whats to tell if everyone will vote or wants to vote, cant punish a player for not voting and cancelling the entire poll because 2 people didnt vote seems silly

Most solutions seem to have a window for abuse, ofcourse i'll have other systems to handle kicking that resides on the server, for example, a server can kick whatever player he chooses and change maps whenever.