Quote:
(+while recording :D)
grin Ah yes! I'm one of your subscribers, although I don't always tune in. Deus Ex is has so many paths that I might tune in for this, even after a few playthroughs.
Quote:
Yeah the first boss fight was a bit dull, but not that bad. The second one was actually really cool so i don't understand those reviews.
The only problem is that they require to shoot a lot, so if you go for a stealthy equipment, its hard and you die a lot heh.
Regarding the first two bosses:
Click to reveal..
I didn't fire a single shot at the first boss -- I used one EMP grenade, and then just threw barrels, canisters, and fire extinguishers at him, and they killed him.

The second boss provides you with no ammo around the place, so on the first playthrough I completely ran out of ammo, but killed her in the end by letting her explode all the conduits. In the second playthrough I started by letting her explode all the conduits (which was safer this time because I had the upgrade that protects you from electricity), and then a few shots from my revolver finished her off. I imagine the game is smart enough that those shots wouldn't have been necessary if I didn't have any ammo.
I've read some complaints that players felt they had to carry lethal weapons with them in case of bosses, but that's not the case. As far as I remember, the player is always provided with all they need for each fight. But yeah, with my non-lethal load-out and non-combat upgrade focus, I died dozens of times the first time I fought any boss, and those two were before the patch that improved the load times frown
Quote:
1) You can't put a silencer on a sniper.. that really shocked me big times
2) There are no multitools smirk
Silenced sniper was a pre-order only weapon for a specific retailer (I can't remember which, and I hate the very concept of retailer-specific or pre-order-specific content, let alone a combination of the two). And multitools! grin I guess they can be written out by their not being invented yet, but it would be cool to be able to find disposable multitools to hack some things for you.

Btw, the achievements are safe for you to look at. Any story-related achievements are hidden until you achieve them, so there are no spoilers.

Jibb

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!