Quote:

Ah yes! I'm one of your subscribers, although I don't always tune in. Deus Ex is has so many paths that I might tune in for this, even after a few playthroughs.

Heh nice! I haven't really recorded a real episode of Deus Ex yet, i just tried if it would work, and yeah, it works great. I'm not 100% sure if i will do an LP of it (i already have so many unfinished) but if i'm gonna replay the game for a second time, i probably will record it too.
Just didn't (and couldn't because of my laptop issues) want to record the first playthrough because i usually observer everything for a few minutes before doing stuff, so that would be kinda boring heh.

RE: Regarding the first two bosses:
Click to reveal..

It's funny, everytime i talked to someone about the second boss, they told me a different way of defeating her.
A friend of mine actually had to look in the water reflection to see where she is. And he used those energy generators to let them explode.
I didn't even know about those. I have the eye upgrade that i can see invisible units. I also took the Heavy Rifle after i died 2 times. So in the end, i used my eye to see her, followed her, shoot everything i have, and when she came out and charged me, i threw down some EMP grenades to stun her (took me a while to figure out that i could actually use emp stuff to stun her heh).

I then realized there are EMP Mines and more ammunition near the walls, so i planted some EMP mines around me so she had to step into it.

The first boss was more like "aahhh!" *throws everything at him and dying 20 times*

Quote:

I've read some complaints that players felt they had to carry lethal weapons with them in case of bosses, but that's not the case. As far as I remember, the player is always provided with all they need for each fight. But yeah, with my non-lethal load-out and non-combat upgrade focus, I died dozens of times the first time I fought any boss, and those two were before the patch that improved the load times

Yeah i always found weapons before a boss fight and you can always go back after the fight to pick up your non-lethal weapons so that's pretty cool.

Quote:

Silenced sniper was a pre-order only weapon for a specific retailer (I can't remember which, and I hate the very concept of retailer-specific or pre-order-specific content, let alone a combination of the two).

Uah i don't like it if they have retail specific content, unless you can get it ingame as well but have access to it earlier. They did something like that in Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time.

Quote:

Btw, the achievements are safe for you to look at. Any story-related achievements are hidden until you achieve them, so there are no spoilers.

Oh! Okay that's cool, so i will definitely check them out grin

Can't wait to get home and play again heh. I only tested it in high quality and 60fps this morning for 3 minutes, before work. So this is gonna be fun when i get home \o/

My Blog

"Tag und Nacht schrei ich mich heiser,
Wind weht alle Worte fort,
Tag und Nacht schrei ich mein Krähenwort!"

Subway To Sally - Krähenkönig