Ha i love it laugh Just two or three points..

1) 3:01: jumping hiding dogs: could be pretty demotiving.. do you have saving points?
2) 1:49: it really looks strange that the textures of moving cubes change according to the position they are in.. i think it would look better if they stay the same.. just my opinion..
3) 2:50-2:56 actually a pretty cool idea but: is there any challange to keep on the rotating wheels? otherwise this section could be made a little bit more "challanging" by adding moving parts (e.g. jump distance will be higher if jumping away from a wheel rotating in the correct direction)
4) 3:40: i really love the tight battle with the "shadow" :-) Do you also have this as a kind of game mode? (so a race against a computer enemy?) - sorry if you've already posted that, i've only read the last post!
5) 5:00-6:00 love the "glide" idea!

overall looks like a lot of fun, though the most important thing isn't visible: the controls.. it's pretty obvious that you are really used to them, but for a beginner playing the game the first time, this will decide if the game makes fun or not (and if it's challanging enough or not, because honestly according to the video it's pretty easy if you play it often wink )

so keep up the great work!