Hello everyone!!

Long time no see!! I'm so sorry I disappeared like that and even more, that I didn't end up uploading the full source of Intense X. It's not that I didn't wanted to, it's just that the source folder is so damn big and I didn't have a convenient ftp to upload it at the time.

So, here's the scoop from the last few months... I haven't ported Intense X to a new engine, nor are there any plans to do so... I'm 29 now, I had to find a real job to support me, and as it happens with all new jobs in the beginning, it became pretty demanding. I'm now working with Flash builder 4.5 on desktop/mobile apps that help doctors and medical staff. It sure doesn't give me the same excitement that Intense X did, but at least it pays my bills.

For anyone interested in developing Intense X further, please find me on skype at: "llaffer" or on msn at: "llaffer@intenseillusions.com". or you can send me an e-mail at a.kostakos AT gmail.com . I have an ftp account now, I could upload you everything you need to work with..

MaggotSkin: as of credit, do you mean, mention you in my future projects, or are you interested in getting a refund of Intense X Copper's price? If I were to refund everyone that bought Copper Id go bankrupt and I don't see how Copper failed to deliver on what was promised of it's demo.

Cheers everyone,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!