ventilator:

Neutrinos can be detected, because, well, they do interact. However, they only interact very, very weakly. The actual physical way of saying that is that for neutrinos, the cross section (prefer german? It's Wirkungsquerschnitt there!) is very, very small.
Given a large enough amount of neutrinos, or a "thick" enough detection medium, you can detect them. Using them for a wireless network isn't really practical, since they're so extremely hard to detect - you can't build a several kilometres thick antenna out of lead for everyone out there (and even that might not be enough if you don't have enough neutrinos!).

One of the first interesting experiments concerning Neutrino detection concerns the solar neutrino problem - the solution to it being that neutrinos DO have mass, and that they oscillate.
If that is true, however, the v>c thing is even more unusual (since if they have mass, they shouldn't be able to reach light speed with finite energies).

So far, I think the best approach to all this is to say "wait and see". Let others try to verify it. This could be huge, but because of that, I want it to be verified independently as much as possible. laugh

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!