Quote:
Pokémon Master!

Good luck with that. With every new game they come out with about 50-100 new pokemon.

Back to the subject of RAGE: it was released in the US just last night at 12:00 Central Time (that's GMT-6, or GMT-7 if it's DST). It's getting good reviews so far from The Escapist (4.5/5), IGN (8.5/10), and EGN(9/5), which is a good thing. But apparently RAGE is plagued by first-day hardware incompatibility bugs that have caused the game to read many CPUs and GPUs at speeds of 0Mhz with 0MB RAM, causing for some strange performance issues and setup pains.

Other notable things many players have already complained about that you might not want to spoil yourself over:
Click to reveal..

- The boss is a "cop out." (but then again, most id bosses have been)
- The characters are bland and unbelievable. (id game, still forgivable)
- The sidequests are somewhat dull. (this is kind of the heart of an adventure game, so this is a little more serious)
- The action levels are very linear. (a little disappointing, but then again, what can you expect?)
- The game only clocks in to about 10-15 hours of gameplay. (shorter than I wanted for the price, but replays and coop will keep me entertained longer)
- The multiplayer modes (racing and coop) are a bit lacking. (somewhat disappointing considering this is an id game)

Still looking forward to it, though! Just happier I bought the Xbox version. wink

Last edited by Redeemer; 10/04/11 13:00.

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!