Hi,
in fact I am in a very need for the prismatic joint and I just tried to compile the PhysX source for Gamestudio under VS 2005 and face already while including NxWheel.h some problems:

http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=384637#Post384637

Whatever, before I waste time and I bet you are more into PhysX at the moment (for example because I posted another bug report), I kindly ask if you could add the remaining simple joints to Gamestudio, at least the Prismatic joint smile

The other joints, which are Fixed, Point in plane, Point in line joints (and maybe Pulley), would be nice as well, but I am bit frustrated that even the simple prismatic joint is not available... frown from my perspective it would be just copy and paste of the Cylindrical Joint, because -- as I see in the NVidia PhysX SDK -- it has the same parameters, so, even setparams1 and setparams2 can be handled the same way! The only difference is, that PhysX removes the degree of freedom for rotating around the axis automatically - that's it!

Best regards,
-Christian

Last edited by HeelX; 10/05/11 16:16.