Originally Posted By: mercuryus
A great man but some kind of "stupid": He was a very, very rich man but worked to death. I think he could relax and preserve his life more early - to life a little longer.

Yeah sure, because, taking a week off of work and then sitting in the bed heals cancer perfectly. Its fairly normal for people to still go to work when they have cancer, at least until it gets too worse. It doesn't really matter for the health.

Originally Posted By: mercuryus
"PS: If you want to earn money, buy as much apple stocks as you can tomorrow. They will be on an all time low."

ore vice versa... (Tim Cook isn't tghat smart - the market know that and Apple can fall)

He is. He was over the last 3/4 year the CEO of Apple (yes, 2/4 of it was he labeled as COO, but he kicked butt at Apple). And he did it also when Steve was sick for the first time in 2004. He was also the one who made Apple to produce its products in China, which had a great effect on how many products they could ship and for how much they could produce (if you have ethical problems with this, don't buy anything anymore).
No doubt, Apple will change. Maybe not now, maybe not in a year, but slowly it will change. And I wonder about the direction.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com