Click to reveal..

Considering the available time of one day and the time of 10 hours until reaction shows....

I have 24-10 = 14 hours of time to test the wine with my prisoners.
14*3600 / 1000 = ~50 seconds per bottle for a singl evictim.

In order to make the result more clear I need more time per bottle, otherwise the result might fail as a time difference less than one minute means the poison would need to react very precisely.
Since my underlings hate me for being the coolest bad ass king around, I'm sure they sneakily mixed up some more poison variants and the duration until the effect takes place might now vary based on temperature or whatever. I need a better time scale.

But since I have 10 prisoners which were arrested because I did not like their faces, I distribute the bottles on all 10 prisoners, making it for each prisoner about 8 minutes as maximum time frame between each drink. (100 bottles in 14 hours).

Let's make it 5 minutes per drink and I'll have enough time to make my prisoners sort and number all the bottles before.
Now I just need to keep track until one of this scum collapses. By counting the minutes backwards I can find out which bottle was poisoned and offer it generously to my remaining prisoners.

Now we'll go partying in town and burn all houses down, grabbing all gold, money and food, and then we'll return to castle and have a huge banquet with all the food we just robbed... and there are still 999 bottles of wine to be drunk, as most of them will be open now.

Next time I'll just send my guards down to village to bring more prisoners.