#1 I didn't have the time to give the last informations about the movement, there's a lot of informations around the net anyway, and don't have the time to do it the next days as well, just a note here and there:

Originally Posted By: Redeemer
Quote:
>They're cracking down on protests in a country that has free speech written in the damn constitution.

Right. Because cracking down on violence, theft, trespass, defacement of public/private property, obscenity, and public disturbance totally undermines our constitution, of which I'm sure he has never read himself.

Quote:
Right now, the campaign against OWS basically tries to get working Americans to turn on the movement, even though most people support the movement’s goals, by trying to make it seem as if the protestors are people not like you— whereas the plutocrats are. Hey, this has worked many times in the past; that’s the whole point of “What’s the matter with Kansas.” And it can operate in many directions: OWS should be shunned because they’re dirty hippies, Elizabeth Warren is not-like-you because, horrors, she’s a Harvard professor.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/

#2 If I find time, I start a german thread about all that, what is documented only in German language, because it happens in Germany, and is not of much interest outside of Germany.

Last edited by Pappenheimer; 11/17/11 23:37.