Yeah I've tried an opaque and hard-edged player shadow first, but it looked really odd, thus I've increased the shadow's brightness and blurred it multiple times. (I cannot make the wall's penumbra smoother/ bigger.)

I thought I could increase the fps by a rewrite of the effect layer rendering (for heat haze, water and other refractions and effects), but in the end it did not support transparent objects very well and so I've returned to the old system
(a week of code, shader and level changes lost...).

Nevertheless, a post in Showcase I (how this forum once was called in the good old days) without a screenshot is boring, so here we go, nothing special though:

(I need to implement FXAA)
A Kuball-only level, smooth movement in pipes was a bit tricky, pipes still look a bit ... bad, even though I've already spent enough hours on them.

Oh and btw, Superku has approx. reached 50% completion (excluding music and sound), I hope I can start beta testing in May.
Additionally, I've got a plan now for all 50 levels including the finale that will be kick-ass, I promise!

Last edited by Superku; 12/04/11 06:17.

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends