There are other reasons why I would not buy a tablet PC. It`s on the one hand as expensive as a basic gaming PC (or two netbooks with better usability). On the other hand: Did you ever try to work seriously on a tablet PC? They are nice for internet, Youtube, maybe Skype or (personal) Email. But everything else is better on a PC with Linux/Mac/Windows. No (common) priner port, no scanner, no keyboard (even if available as gadget), just basic apps for "on the go" and/or just for playing around with. Yes, there are advantages when it comes to newspaper apps and a tablet PC as media center. That`s very nice to have and a lot of fun. But at the bottom line it`s just a technology plaything. Modern netbooks with AMD C-60 chip for example are cheaper, almost as portable, have 5:30hours battery service life and you can do lots more things with them (even play modern PC-Games). And combined with Ubuntu Linux 11 everything is open source and very smart to handle. The new Gnome desktop feels like a tablet PC in many ways.

Quote:
I couldn't agree with you any more!

I think you wanted to say: "I`m absolutly with you, mate". But it sounds like "I don`t agree with you anymore." laugh