@PadMalcom:
Quote:
To all of you: Do you really think you have more experience in the game engine market than the guys from Conitec/oP Group? I think everything they do they do on purpose.
The same could be said in response to any feature request in the Future forum, including your desire to have GS work on XBox. Still, Conitec has a reputation for taking community requests into account in development.

Do you think you have more experience than Wolfire? They say:
Originally Posted By: Wolfire
To conclude, if you're not supporting Linux and Mac OS X from a philosophical standpoint or for the fans, at least do it for the money. If you don't support non-Windows platforms, you're leaving a lot of cash on the table.
Don't forget Super Meat Boy's story, or that Cthulhu Saves The World made more on PC in 6 days than it did on XBox in a year.

@jcl: Any thoughts? There are a lot of good stats here, and the stats of every Humble Bundle to date seem to support them.

I love GS, I really do. But given the community feedback I've had, I don't want to make another Windows-only game when KarBOOM is finished. It'd be absolutely amazing if KarBOOM could support Mac and Linux. I'm certainly not going to port it to another engine, but I'm definitely considering cross platform solutions for whatever comes next.

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!