Quote:
Obama doesn't, but you do? Makes me wonder why he became president and not you.

Knowing where you typically stand on political issues, I can't say that I know whether or not this is a statement about the inefficacy of Obama or just a sarcastic disagreement with what I said. Sid seems to think the latter, but personally I'm not really sure.

Quote:
all a president needs to know is that the damn interwebs isn't a series of tubes.

If it were as simple as that, the bill wouldn't exist at all. Obama (and the rest of the Democratic party) hasn't given me any proof that he knows what he's talking about here. Just because he's on the right side of the fight doesn't mean he actually knows what he's talking about. He's just a crowd pleaser who's trying his hardest to be reelected this year. In fact, when he launched an executive order a few years ago to equip himself with a Blackberry, despite warnings that he could put our national security at risk, I was less than impressed with his grasp of all matters technical.

That said, I stand by my belief that both Republicans and Democrats are typically inexperienced and unsophisticated politicians whose only differences are, generally speaking, the political banners they serve under.

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!