Haha thanks for the feedback and the cute bear model sketch! wink I like the bell, too, and will probably design it like that.
And yes, it's mostly a cow, but I don't know why game models always have to resemble animals or humans, I prefer fictional creatures. Additionally, the character has a nostalgic value for me, I've used to draw Superku comics since I've been a kid and made games with this character (design) since 2001.

There's a problem with thin characters, they don't fit platformers very well. For a good movement and feeling the feet resp. the "bottom" have to be rather wide.

Imagine Super Mario Bros. had a character with regular proportions. I think the gameplay would feel much worse then e.g. because as soon as the feet leave a platform, you'd lose ground contact and fall down. The same goes for landing a jump, wider characters forgive misplaced jumps and make platforming a lot easier.

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends