Very Nice Work Gentlemen... I just have a few comments..some good some not so good..but all will make for the better.

OK...I definately love the feel of it. The music is applepro... the particle effects are umm..quaintly wonderful. Characters look beautiful.

A few things I noted were thaat.lessee..the camera is KINDA annoying, but I didn't have too much issue with it. it was better than the first few Army Men title's camera work... I got used to it real quick tho. Also some animations seem to be missing.. like when he runs AND holds his shield at the same time he just kinda..floats.. his legs dont run in that instance.

Also..;____; why cant he jump and swing a sword..? You're gonna get killed alot tryina defend yourself while jumping to evade.. but without the ability to swing, makes it kinda hard to stand off lots of enemies.. flying ones (assuming there are flying ones) or really tough ones. Outside of that, I love it so far...and look..no viruses!...XD

Goooooood im so glad its Real Time and not turnbased. I haaaate that.

Look into the stuff I and these other strange people are saying... I duno if the floating walk is all that bad.. kinda superman-ish... but sticks ot like a sore thumb tho. Thats somethin i immediately noticed when I played and it said how to run.

I always do those kinda tests just to see what it looks like.

Keep it coming, tho....make some changes and it'll all be good. Very Nice... 1.8 thumbs up (conveniently.i lost a fingertip in an unfortunate car door accident a couple weeks ago...ey at least my judgements have been thus far more accurate, lol).

Nicely done, Eric and staff.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.