Overall very nice job, great style, better than anything I could achieve.

Sorry if I sound like a tough critic, but at this stage of the development I know that's what you need. Frankly, I did not like the camera at all. I could not look at the ceiling or down at the floor. Constantly having to move it around to see was frustrating. Also, the physics and collision are a bit sloppy. I was able to walk straight through the various pyramids of barrels, when I thought they would topple down if I touched them. The bat enemies could fly directly through me, and I showed no signs of taking damage when they did (if I did in fact take damage). The objects that did respond to me as far as physics go didn't behave very realistically, but the physics added a nice touch regardless.

I really liked the details like the spider webs in the corners of the rooms.

When I fell in the lava pit in the large room, I stayed alive for a few seconds but nevertheless had no hope whatsoever of getting out of there alive. I think that either it should be instant death, or else provide a way to escape (i.e. a ladder) and time with which to do so. Also, it was a great turnoff for me to have to restart the game from the beginning after falling into the aforementioned lava pit (not to mention the game exiting completely after death; it should only go back to the main menu). I think there should be an automatc save feature or a checkpoint system to relieve those who do not save often.

The shaders looked great, and the AI too. However, apparently the skull heads above the doorways were not closed meshes, as when I turned on stencil shadows I got the ugly black lines that were a big turnoff to me as a player.

The fire and particle effects are fantastic.

Once again, sorry if I seem to be splitting hairs, but as a huge fan of Windwaker and other such games I am really trying to nail you guys. Plus, I've been following this project since the beginning, and I really want it to be the best it can be.

Great job, though, guys, it's certainly better than anything I could do.

If any one of my complaints was unclear to you, let me know and I'll try to explain it a bit better.

Best of luck, and hope this helps,