@Ratchet, again you now criticise people for mentioning and comparing to SC2...
YOU compared it first and nowhere in this post has kmega said "I'll make lot better than SC2" (unless it's been changed somewhere)
Originally Posted By: Ratchet
I doubt the author of SC2 will appreciate someone beginning in some 3D game making areas saying :
" I'll make lot better than SC2 "
SC2 is a great achievment and great game with great graphics, he should respect the game and the author behind and stop refering to that game.

The only comparisons he's made are
Originally Posted By: kmega99
I can't say that the graphics will look as good as SC2 but for someone with 0 experience in graphics design except for what I've done so far, not too bad.
Originally Posted By: kmega99
By aiming for better graphics then SC2, the project will look much better.

Nice poly reduction model of the ship though, as most have already pointed out the polycount is wayyy too high, there's more polys in the ship than there are in my whole game! grin

@kmega99 while I defend what you're trying to do and hope you achieve it, I doubted you'd make the game in 2 months before it was aiming to look like SC2 (sorry again for the referencing) but trying now to achieve this, just look at the dates of when production started and when it completed, calculate the number of hours worked and multiply that by the number of artists alone... work that to your timescale and see if you can achieve it before you're over 150 years old...?

you really need to concentrate on the core elements, get them working and if it starts to take off join a team, then maybe you'll release something better than SC2 before you're 75 laugh