Heya, I bought some weeks ago new terrycloth beddings (pillows, blanket and bed sheets) and since then I started to sleep longer, feeling more powerful when waking up and I started to have more and intense dreams. Well, I suppose terrycloth seems to be much warmer than silk- or cotton beddings and I wonder if the heat is related to what I experienced. I am living in the basement and especially during winter it is colder here than in any of our other rooms of the house, so could it be that my body just reacts to the effect of a general temperature change?

I never thought much about it and I am especially delighted about the stuff that happens in my head during sleep. My dreams become much more multi-variant in storytelling with things I never dreamed of before and are not only connected to events I experienced on the day(s) before. They are also not strictly positive or negatively connected to emotions or my general state of mind.

The reason why I tell you is because I wonder about it in the first place, but I had also weird Gamestudio dream tonight that was fun ^^ Well, I was a bit annoyed that the forecast page wasn't updated for months now and I dreamed that I turned on my PC as always and I went to the gamestudio site and it was completely new! JCL had secretly sold the whole thing or invested a large pile of money, the site was white and bright and colorful, so pro and so elegant, the users had to re-register to the forums (I noticed because JustSid already spammmed it wink and I wasn't able to reply) and he also re-branded it: The name changed from Gamestudio to something stylish, it had 3 letters and new stylish logo, something with Y, N, U or so..., I don't know. --- Well, and the best thing of all was that the compiler wrote some poem lines between the dots during compilation, and when you opened up the EXE code in a hex editor, there were sometimes small short stories from JCL embedded as unused static char arrays smile smile smile

So, has anyone experienced the same? - not my dream, but the experience of a relation between temperature and sleeping/dreaming?