Dear JCL,

I`m a long-term Gamestudio user and working on various commercial products that use Gamestudio A8 as engine at the moment. As allrounder concentrated on modelling and level design tasks as core competence (example) : I`m wondering how the new WED is doing, because the current WED without the feature to display in real time while not being too exact with models hampers my work. I remember that you asked the community about important features that should be in the new WED. Is there a feature list where we can take a look on to give you some feedback?

Many people in the community changed their workflow from MED modeling to Blender to get better results and the better tool. For us it would be really nice if the new WED could handle Blender files directly or with a special importer. A good and working direct FBX import into WED could be a nice middle way here.

Are you able to give some news about the new WED`s features and a potential timeframe? It shouldn`t be too exact, but is it about six months, a year or two years? Are you planning to release the new WED with Gamestudio A9 (which would make sense in my eyes)?

It would be really nice to know some more facts about future plans regarding the editors.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Best regards,
- Robin Kindler