Joozey, this project does sound interesting! However, I find the visual style to be almost... too busy. I may be alone on this, but the high amount of lines makes it look somewhat confusing. Could you try increasing the grid size, perhaps? Instead of a grid, you may also try to only "suggest" a grid, by using an alpha channel (or even just different contrasts) that is very strong where two lines connect, and less so inbetween.

I dunno. I mean, I like the kinda elite-like throwback? And perhaps it's not so much a problem in motion. But I think it might be worth a try! laugh

Though, who knows how much of that is placeholder art. In that case, sorry, and please disregard the comment.

Your way of working sounds pretty cool though - being able to switch engines on the fly, so to speak. Neat work! laugh
~~

Can I upload a super-boring shot that no one will comment on?

I certainly can!

Think of the children. Report offensive content.

(FUN FACT: To have this option avaible at all times is a requirement or otherwise this game would, according to those FSM guys (german link, be warned) be only for ages 16 and up! Laws.)

Last edited by Error014; 03/03/12 11:53.

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!