No. What I was talking about (and I am sure many here understand) is that GameStudio has been around for a long, long time. And I've been involved with GameStudio for a long, long time as well (all the way back to v3). In all those years, GameStudio has always had a wonderfully constant progress of updates. The beta forum was usually quite busy. The Forecast and Beta links often contained fairly frequently updates.

But now? Silence.

Not completely. But instead of a roar of activity, there is a whisper that is barely audible.

Look at the forecast page for the New Wed. It's been sitting at 50% for how long now? The RPG template has been at 30% for how long?

Look at the beta page. What do you see? v8.3 was released on October 15th. The next beta was released February 14th. That's FOUR MONTHS! And that was only to go from v8.3 to v8.31!

I am concerned about this incredible slow-down to GameStudio development. That's all. I love the engine. Love what can be done with it and have used it for a long time. But it seems like the developers have either lost interest or are moving on to something else.