Take this forum for example. This place use to be hopping. It was hard to keep up with all the posts. Sure, there's still a decent amount of posting going on, but it is nowhere near what it used to be. For example, the most popular place for posts was in Morbius. The place would overflow with posts. I have gone a good part of a weekend (recently) and seen zero posts ... 1 post, etc. That's it. It used to never be like that.

This place was crawling with activity. The engine was being worked on with fairly consistent updates. Users were pumping out work of all kinds and at all levels. Feedback (both good and bad) was flying. There was even a consistent amount of work (paid and otherwise) to be found in the jobs forums.

Now? The place feels like an old town that most people are leaving behind. I used to love to come here and used to check posts frequently, hourly sometimes. Now? I can go days and know I have not really missed anything.

Part of the blame, in my opinion, is the lack of development of this fantastic game creation engine.

I guess I am just getting old and longing for the old days. wink