Passworded archives, some fucking annoying piece of software crap ("starter"), I don't get what you're trying to protect here? You chose to make this available for free, that's great. But nobody is going to steal your stuff. And if I wanted to, I'd just rip it from the system memory when it gets extracted. I can't even give critique about the game because it's still trying to start.

edit: yeah, after 10 minutes it would finally launch the engine, then it crashed and I had to start that [...] launcher again. Keep in mind, all that time I can't use my computer for anything else since the starter refuses to move or minimize and has 3 processes running on 33% CPU load each. Then a messagebox appeared, but the crappy starter window still forced itself on top and I couldn't do anything about it. Wow, way to ruin a demo.

This time I looked at the clock and it actually were 15 minutes. When it started, I wanted to skip the splashscreens, but escape auto-closed the game and unloaded everything from memory.

And then people start complaining about the DRM on commercial games.

edit#3: two hours later, me still wondering why my computer keeps lagging, your two .shadow-services were still running at 15% each.

Last edited by Sajeth; 03/21/12 21:21.

Teleschrott-Fan.