Totally AGREED, we're already making the transition to unity, however, i would feel alot better if SOMETHING could be announced that i can give to teammembers as a reason for staying GS;

One of the main arguments FOR switching is:
"dude, we can easily put our game on this platform!" and "dude, the community doesnt feel like 10 people"

I honestly believe that only the core people who understand GS, remain here now, every time I see a new face (determined by number of posts), they disappear;

I keep hearing "we're working on it", "we have that planned", "conitec will do this" BUT honestly at this point, I really wouldn't be surprised if this engine is being maintained by ONE guy who has OBVIOUSLY lost his interest in the GAME CREATION field;

I mean, I know alot of SINGLE MAN engines with wayyyy more progress than gamestudio has now;

What I dont get is, there has been SEVERAL offers by current community users to help PIMP gamestudio, Ive seen offers to:
- help redesign website
- redesign logos
- help remodel ALL your BS starter models which you SEEM to think has a purpose
- create showcase videos to show the best of GS [that ONE video that was tacked on here isnt an excuse to say 'we're done with that'
- you dont seem to give a damn about your users and I dont care what anyone else says

I dont know if the problem is PRIDE, you dont want to accept help or what, this engine just feels like its a parttime hobby of someone with "better things to do"