I don't mind for Mac and Linux also , but i recognise it could be cool and gain some customers i think.

I mean, I know alot of SINGLE MAN engines with wayyyy more progress than gamestudio has now

I also know that and i have another license of an engine done by one man and going fast; BUT
It's a matter of personnal taste, choice, and perhaps people that prefer something lot more easy to use and to understand.

It's like DBPRO Community you can't say to them , there are better engines laugh
Some people using without having any world / terrain editor, but they make great things for some of them.
And the main point : THEY HAVE LOT OF PLEASURE AND FUN with it.
So it was an old discussion, lot of us wanted lot of things, better 3DGS etc ... but 3DGS is 3DGS , it has is own rate of updates, it has at final his own strong points and weak points.

Nobody prevents you from having several licenses of different engines depending on the fun you have with and your taste laugh

Even if Conitec is one man behind, they have other important products like "Zorro" , but A8 is still improving, even if more slow.
When i see Supercan game, i know we can reach big quality games, i don't need UT3 or other big engine power fr now.

We know A8 have some big weak points in terms of workflow, and i hope it will handle them instead of just having them in forecast for ages.
But it keeps the strong points like the easy and fast script system, community, magazine etc ... laugh

Last edited by ratchet; 04/04/12 12:16.