Quote:
One thing would be cool: SED automatically shows the engine manual on the flow. When you type in "c_trace" in a .c file for example, SED shows the manual entry for "c_trace" ("Command Help"). That`s very useful and I`d prefer not having to give up using this functionality.

i havn´t planned the manual-binding this way. but like the visual studio way:
- while typing you can see the code completion window and the description of the engine-method taken from the manual (coming this version) or custom method (planned for version 2.2)
- an overloading-window shows you the parameter and their description for engine-methods taken from the manual (planned for version 2.1) and custom methods (planned for version 2.2)
- a mouseover on a symbol-name shows you the description (planned for version 2.1 / 2.2)

in the planning phase of version 2.0 (the coming release) i had to decide which way i want to go. the SED or the VS way. in both cases there are advantages and disadvantages: by implementing it like VS i have to parse the gamestudio-manual and extract the needed information. by implementing like SED i have to add an ie-frame and handle CHM-files (i dont know how and how good it works with awesomium). there i have to use the CHM-search or knowing the exact address of the page. finding a solution for this costs hours of testing (i´m not so familar with this format and CHM-related tools).
in the end i decided to do it like VS, because i can display descriptions of own methods and vars the same way.
but i agree with you, that this is a very useful feature of SED. and if i found a way, it should be easy to realize. so i will keep open the thought to implement the SED-way too.

Quote:
Oh, I hope your autocompletion adds brackets and function parameters where I can switch through with tab !

No, there will no backets or params be added. but it is definitely planned (version 2.1). Horus grows incrementally and evolutionally. The Code-Completion is a feature i have underestimated. while implementing it, i realized that i havn´t thought clear enough on so much things (how to determine when the list have to pop up and with which content, when not and how to add the items fast enough (there are over 1300 entries. only the engine-stuff), calculating if a symbol is in scope, etc). this is a huge task, so the codecompletion will be be improved next versions laugh