that screen looks great, I like the pixel-way and I hope, we see more from this game, soon laugh

Originally Posted By: HeelX
Originally Posted By: JoGa
I'm still playing around with blender, its a wonderful tool, even if I don't understand much xD

The scene looks very cool! Have you tried to export things to Gamestudio already? Would be cool, if you could transfer the scene 1:1 including the lightning.

thanks! I didn't export it. In some days I will build this scene in WED, but I will try to calculate some shadows with blender - shadow-baking just to see, how this workes (you gave me the tip of the terrain-shader, and I want to try to use the shadowmap there). The scene is not 1:1 compatible for 3DGS, the lighting is different (for example 3 grave-stone-models but every stone in the scene has different shadows on it. Or the grass is in blender made of a model-group and the particle-system, so the grass-models have their own shadow, too)
edit: thats how it looks now in 3DGS: the shadows are not real time, baken with blender and added to the 3dgs-shader. They are not the best, but it's enough for me grin

Last edited by JoGa; 05/02/12 05:00.