sivan, that's pretty cool! Looks like your secret dream project is an RTS? laugh Or is it a secret, never-before-seen game that just happens to need that kind of AI and pathfinding? laugh

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for the feedback!

There's a lot of putting things together right now. Can't say that this is particulary motivating work, but comments like those make it easier! laugh

It's just that I have a stupid way of working. As soon as the part isn't "interesting" anymore, because I have solved the main issue, I just... stop. I have to force myself to finish stuff. Instead, it piles up and all those little things have to be added in the end all at once. Take that editor I posted before, for instance. Now that this is working, I don't add convenience features anymore. For instance, I want to add an option to change the order of nodes. It's super-easy to do, with no challenge. But I just... don't do it. smirk People, tell me I'm not the only one with that problem!

Now: Encrypting and decrypting music so that it's not trivial anymore to get the tracks (and all that without pro!). I'm not pretending that it's super-secure (it really isn't), but the goal has always been to only make it more difficult than recording the "Stereo Mix" ingame - which I believe this does, for most users.
The thing is working already, and I can live with the slowdown the encryption causes, but my tool of adding new music to the library could probably be a bit nicer to use. laugh Oh well, can't have everything!

Last edited by Error014; 04/29/12 22:26. Reason: Added whining, rearranged post

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!