Just going to add my 2 cents... A port to other operating systems would with out a doubt break most code that has been done so this would not be a good thing for those of us that are doing this to break into the industry. If your that interested in other platforms (and yes I am interested don't get me wrong here) then there are other established platforms that cover mac android Xbox and iPhone. If you want to do a multi platform game that go that route. I may do that for some games but I would not do that for all games and therefore this development package is well suited for that market. Also the "other" game platform has a tenancy to crash... In the market I am in a crash is not acceptable in any circumstance (game audience is 65% women 22-45). Also if you don't know this type of information then you may want to find out. While this may change in the future if you want to be successful at this then you need to know your audience and what platform they want to make an informed decision. Asking for new platforms just because it would be "cool" is just a waist of everyone's time. The only platform that 3DGS would be good to port to would be Xbox. And the way to get that done is to create a fund to pay for it to be developed... If I remember correctly it would take about $70k to get jcl to do this. I for one would pledge $100 for doing this. Now if you really want this to happen then as the say down here in the south usa... "buck up or shut up"

Our new web site:Westmarch Studios