Well, folks, because the "what were you working on" thread has been disappearing somehow (detective Mike Morbius is already investigating this case!), I'm going to unpack now something completely unexpected! (Only Captain Kiyaku knew that ^^)

"Billie's Wish" is an A5 game (!) that I made in the wonderful year 2004 for the Conitec contest at that time. Billie is actually a girl that has been trapped in a ridiculous world ... that is ... governed ... by worms (sic!). And the goal of this game is - how could it be otherwise - is to collect a certain amount of coins in a certain amount of time (silly! Who invented that??? smile). Use the arrow keys to move and press Space to jump. Pretty simple, is'nt it?

You can download the compiled game (the contest version) here: http://www.christian-behrenberg.de/files/retro/billiesWish-A5-2004.rar

At that time, no sounds were included, but I developed the game 3 months further. Unfortunately, the source won't compile properly with any A5 or A6 version I have. Plus, if I try to hack the C-Script, the game crashes. I added lots of plants, water and other cool stuff as far as I remember.

FUN FACT: This was the game I have done after the original (!) RUDI prototype I did back then with the Ruhr-IT team. So, basically, this was my very first game that I did on my own, including models, textures and else. I was so proud wink

And here are some screenshots:

Last edited by HeelX; 05/08/12 22:50.