thank you so much for your comments sivan, they are extremly helpful for me.

Quote:
an easy access to acknex.chm is fine too, but it is German only, and I would need English. mouse wheel does not work in help window (at least at the moment for me).

Missing mouse wheel support is a bug, i'll fix in the next version. There will also be an english help file in the next version.

Quote:
one important thing I cannot find is comment/uncomment selected lines. without that I cannot live

ha really? I never use this function, but yeah, i'll implemenet this. should be pretty easy. What would you expect here?

1) button to toggle comments? (automatically removes or adds comments, dependend on the line selection)
2) one button for commenting, one for uncmmenting (if there is already a comment (e.g. //, the editor will make a double comment)

Quote:
another thing is to close/open code parts between #ifdef/#ifndef/#else/#end. it is also very important for me, when I have to test more script versions for the same task.

You're absolutly right, that's a big missing feature. Will think about, how to implement it. Thanks for the hint.

Quote:
I got neither desktop nor start menu icons after installation, it would be fine to have them.

Will be implemented laugh

Quote:
the installer could have an option for file type association too.
I'll implement this feature in far future, when the editor is actually good enough, that i'll try to force the people to use it tongue

Thanks again for the helpful and constructive comment.