@ratchet: The only thing "sad" about txesmi's video and demonstration is your reaction. I mean... really, you call that "useless"? You talk about deferred shading (again and again) like it's the solution without probably really knowing what it is about, deferred shading is a lot less user-friendly, all shaders have to be adapted to work with the specific implementation and it does not improve the visual quality automatically.
I don't say that GStudio's lighting system is highly advanced or very user-friendly, but such effects like the one from txesmi are way more useful for an actual game than all-in-one solutions.
Not only you but a lot of other users always demand a better lighting system for A8, but they never say in concrete terms what can/ should be improved. If you have a specific thing in mind I suggest you make a researched feature request, this will help much more than continue complaining.

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends