A visual shader editor eh

I would've loved this also, lighting was often a major issue for us, we would prototype games over and over but we'd ALWAYS stop because we couldn't light levels in acceptable quality, or we couldn't get several effects working together, hence we tried shadeC which helped but as you all know, unstable, it felt like we were making an engine, rather than a game;

There's alot of free shaders out there true, but its rather annoying to make alot of them work together in one scene, so I do like the idea of an editor allowing for creation of such content, I think several users started such projects as well, I hope they didn't stop, though I am seeing alot more unfinished projects lately.

Click to reveal..
I do believe its the engine's and developers fault for the dying product, I don't care what anyone says, the people on these forums are mainly the hardcore users, we even ran jokes about how many people would buy our game, then we'd list out the core forum members ^^

The problem is this: STOP TELLING PEOPLE HOW TO WORK AROUND PROBLEMS! There's ways to work around EVERYTHING, the point is, how much time does it take, I am sure ALOT will agree with me that they started working on something that they KNEW should take a few minutes and days later, they're pulling out hairs;

I no longer use GS but I can make it clear, I felt like I was pushed away, ALL my requests were met with a sarcastic: "You should clap 5 times, jump over the moon, do a barrel roll then sing, then it'll work.. hey, it works for those guys, now do it too..."

We even got to the point where we joked that conitec, george and JCL were just one guy with different accounts ^^