The pieces are finally falling together. Lots of time and work are finally paying off and I couldnt be more proud of my project than I am now laugh

So the game I have been working on finally has a set name, its now called "Fallen Steel". The game is a multiplayer futuristic shooter (multiplayer ONLY, at least for now), which will have an "energetic" feel to it. In terms of gameplay, the best way I can describe it is like a mixture of Unreal Tournament and Halo. The plot of the game is, in 2310 the entire planet of Mars has been turned into a dumping ground and and prison where the worlds criminals go. However by 2560, the entire planet of mars is being overrun by garbage and the prisons are far too full with thousands behind their walls. So Orion, a weapons manufacturer, offers to buy the prisoners to be used for weapons testing which is approved by the GSF (Global Security Federation). At first, they prisoners were only being used for weapons testing, but eventually employees and their associates began initiating betting circles and underground competitions. Orion noticed this and saw a major profit to be made which lead to the creation of the controversial bloodsport known as "Natural Selection", which was televised on a weekly basis on Orions personal broadcasting network. All seemed well until the GSF banned all bloodsports for being inhumane and torturous in 2568. But that didnt stop Orion, after the ban Orion had begun working on a drone soldier project which would revolutionize the combat industry. These drone soldiers were "piloted" by real humans with what Orion called "Combat reality" suits. These suits allowed the pilot to feel as though they were the drone itself, responding to every muscle and movement command as though it were their own body. By 2570, Orion came back with the new bloodsport known as "Fallen Steel", which used real athletes piloting the drone soldiers in a globally broadcasted event. By 2584, Fallen Steel had become the most popular sport in the world with champions from every colony and country across the globe.

Once I flesh out more of the story and the primary backstory characters and lore, I will make a Showcase thread for this project. For the time being here are some videos which show off a couple features within the game (Keep in mind that a lot of assets are still just placeholder, as I am not an artist).

Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aivfYYEwsa0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puQNviCzFC4