I do not think that this is bashing those people. I look at this more as a customer review of various store's. And like all experience when buying something, there will be good and bad reviews based on the customer's expectations vrs what is actually offered. I think this would be helpful to anyone who is thinking about buying from a store. As long as the thread stays informative and not well I don't like Vender's A products the user sucks....Kinda of thing.

As for me
I have bought packs from Arteria and would have to say anything I was not satisfied in, I always got the help from them to fix any issues I had...

Never had any issues with Dexsoft.

However Protex left a bad taste in my mouth. I know they create for Unity, but their DCK kit was listed to be in fbx format. This is not true. To get the Fbx versions of the model they told me I had to install Unity3d extract the models from the pack....As I never used Unity..I found it to be a tad aggravating. They where quick in answering my questions so i give them props on Customer Service, but if you list something to be available in x format, then that should be part of the package bought, not well yeah you can get it in that format but you have to do all the work to get it their...Just my two cents

Last edited by lostzac; 07/06/12 14:07.

John C Leutz II