Quote:
Dexsoft
Dexsoft has the best support I ever experienced....

The Game Creators Company
Models are cheap but the quality is not the best. The support sents prepared and no personalized messages.
I can confirm both points. Now i remember a bad thing of tgc besides. The global billing system of them is hardcore. Once i wanted to pay as usual but this time i wrote the name of the package in combination with my email into the bank transfer. not the code you get while ordering. I mailed them cause i realized my mistake. Well money (+-60€) was lost! Come on this cant be true. But well at least it was my failure. ^^ SO BE CAREFULL WHEN PAYING WITH BANK TRANSFER. ^^ The problem is that TGC does not manage the paying by them selfs. Its done by a third party company...deep below racoon city grin

Dexsoft: Bought the spaceorc and the bridge pack, they are just great.
SpaceOrc

one thing i realized is not so beauty, the shoulder parts when moving the arms in wide ranges. Dont know if converting caused this, but i dont think so.

Not all TGC packs are low quality...have a look at this nice zombie from the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE 2 Pack. But as i already said, its a luckgame with models from them. Most are cool.

ingame (gored+shade-c)

Edit: Oh and the zombies come with all effect textures. And the good normal maps taken from high poly 3d model (mostly).

Last edited by rayp; 07/06/12 20:21.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;