I would suggest, website needs a facelift. -It's darnright ugly.
Make user accounts - where it keeps a record of who is who and we can re-download bought contents. This provides a base for where users can log onto 3dgs and have a basis of what is going on. Especially updates.

If someone does a clean format, it would be handy to log onto your 3dgs account and with a click, redownload all your contents and be back exactly where you were.

Take a look at Torque3d's website. Professional looking. They take the worry out of lost keys, etc. I can be comforted in knowing that what I paid money for is there for me to use at all times. Log on, redownload.

Once I log on, I can see where my software is at, the updates, what new versions I can upgrade to. It's a chance to sell new patches - updates, sell new tools, etc. If we can incorporate skins, tools which users can submit to 3dgs and which can be uploaded and then downloaded for a fee.

So the community can have a chance to submit new tools, skins, environments.
This provides a steadily growing base of tools and other game making items for developers.

We have a post counter, would be cool to have a downloaded counter, etc.

ps, can we make the submit, preview reply, switch to full reply screen look like they're buttons....

I guess the colour scheme is in step with the german flag...