1 - Ages 17 to 22: Had just moved on from Click and Play and Multimedia Fusion to the big boy league of 3d engines using scripting. Wanted to prove the world wrong that a 3 person team can create the best MMORPG in the world using indie tools.

2 - Ages 22 to 27: My MMORPG turned bad ass and I said hey, let's go and show it to E3 so I can make some money on the side right? So my team flew there and made this video for it. Publishers insisted I had a full game before they can publish it and didn't want to give me cash to finish it. So I come back home, chop up my game in pieces and give away or sell them the community as Pathfinding, Dialogues and AI tools.

3 - Ages 27 to 30(current): Realized I'm 27 and needed to get a day job because I failed on 1 and 2. Employers don't use gamestudio so I learned actionscript and I'm now making 3d educational games with adobe's AIR. Once a year I lurk around here for random Error014 Morbius posts

Edit - Didn't realize this post was a year old. I was fooling around with the forum search. sssrryyyy

Last edited by LarryLaffer; 08/17/12 02:40. Reason: I'm a gravedigger

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!